January 22, 2009

Katy Perry takes vow of celibacy... lmfao

Yes, that neurotic attention-whore is swearing off sex, at least for the year. Prediction: sometime before autumn, she'll wake up with three dicks in her mouth. "Oh my god, how did these get here?! I must've been drunk -- so I mean, it totally doesn't count!"

Still, let's count our blessings that the psycho-clingy girlfriend song of 2008, "Hot N Cold", was a lot more rockin' than that of mopey 1994, Lisa Loeb's "Stay." And the singer's much better looking. So I guess Katy Perry is a better role model than the average female rock singer.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, that neurotic attention-whore is swearing off sex, at least for the year. Prediction: sometime before autumn, she'll wake up with three dicks in her mouth.

    Keeping in mind that her other top hit was "I Kissed a Girl," there is also the possibility that life will imitate art, if you catch my drift.

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women who actually are chaste are very subtle about how they present it. They don't proclaim it, even in their social circles. Though if they think it will boost their chances with you, they will find a way to let you know. My favourite is "I haven't dated that much."

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't think that she is taking a vow of celibacy after catching an STD?

    ReplyDelete

You MUST enter a nickname with the "Name/URL" option if you're not signed in. We can't follow who is saying what if everyone is "Anonymous."